PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING the Application-To-Adopt
Thank you for your interest in adopting a dog from K-9 Angels Rescue!
Please understand that not all families and dogs are compatible. Every effort is made to match a dogís exhibited traits with characteristics you desire in a dog.
With this understanding, adoptions are not done on a first-come, first-served basis.
In the event we have multiple applications for the same dog and all applications are equal, we will most likely adopt the dog to the applicant having current or previous dog ownership.
AS A RESCUE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY ANY ADOPTION.
To be considered as an adopter, you must be:
- At least 23 years of age and possess valid identification showing current
- Willing and able to invest the time and money required to provide proper
care for a dog (estimated minimum annual cost > $1,000 per dog);
- Prepared to pay a $200 Adoption Fee (this includes the dogís spay/neuter,
microchip, vaccinations, heartworm and flea prevention, and any other
medicines or medical procedures needed);
- Willing to allow us to do a home visit prior to adoption; and
- Prepared to give us your veterinarianís contact information if you currently
own a dog or have owned a dog in the past.